Friday, August 29, 2008

Results Progress test and my slack in magic

Results out. Right choice for 2 papers combination. I killed law. Permanently.
I need 29 marks more for OBU 1st class.
Better pass my audit.
Hate results session, Din't feel good despite my results. Why people fail?

P2 kacau, so i skip the test, after series of risk analysis and past experiences.
See if she keeps her words :D

Acca camp tomorrow. Not enough sleep. How?

Have been slacking in my profession, Magic. Rejected shows and events. How smart.
I need to buck up, practice practice practice, and go out to amaze
Remember, it is not magic, its an experience. Unique

2 comments:

Marcus Ong said...

Hi Chris,
ACCA is just like 'magic'. requires a lot of practice,practice,practic. Cheers.

Chris said...

Yes sure it it and i will :)
Thanks for dropping by