Monday, January 15, 2007

All Began With A Dream...


"
Every night in my Dream, I see you, I feel You..."

Yeah, there is always a song ringing in my mind at any point of my life,
and this is the one for now
Everyone on earth has the right to dream, and so do i




I have a dream, a simple dream


A dream that is free from the grasp of fate and destiny...

A dream that reveals my true self which the reality had blinded...

A dream like an endless rainbow leading to paradise, one way, no turning back...

A dream of joys n wonders more precious than anyhing else could bring...


A dream that provides ...
a shelter for a victim of fate,
a comfort for a helpless soul,
a fairytale for a desperate idiot...




Hopes were often raised, only to be dashed
My dream, like a bubble,
once poked, then burst, never lasted.
When I am awake from my dream,
all is faded and is stripped away.
Leaving me nothing but a void deep down beneath my soul
Anyhow i still believe that a part of my love will always remain in my dream
And my heart will go on with this dream
Am i allowed to dream?

And here it begins the journey of my fantasy,
to tell u that
I Am Who I Am Not and I Am Not Who I Am!

Welcome to the World of Blaze-Craft!!

1 comment:

suyen said...

gosh..big boy ready got a blog of urself liao..keep it up k hehe