Monday, January 15, 2007

Somewhere i belong...


Infront of my old house,
a place where i spent my most innocent childhood
a place where i started to build my dreams
a place where i kept all my secrets
a place where i was brought up
a place where i belong to
a place in Muar...

Its not flooded!!! haha
thank god my area wasn't flooded eventhough my old house always a victim of flood after a downpour :P
It certainly has all my childhood memories ,cycling, gardening, playing basketball, catch fish, climbing trees ...etc
It also went tru all my up and downs during the years i was there
truly a shelter of hope n joy for a kid, so young like me, once.




My 2 lil sis, i dont call them innocent angels, because they are definately more evil than i am...
just for fun.
But i see hope in life, just like they see happiness in the BLAZING candle.
I learnt to be positive and optimist towards life
God has given everyone a candle in their life, it is up to us to choose whether to keep it burning n shining , or to simply allow the gust of wind to blow off the light.


Sometimes, things just crop up and go against my way
even how beautiful i fantasized in my dream
slammed down onto rocky stones from somewhere in heaven
And i learnt that life is not strewn with flowers and smooth pebbles, but thorns, thistles and rocks
And often leave me in ABYSS
in the lost,brokeness and loneliness


Somehow i realise that this world is a harsh place
Surrounded by hypocrites you cannot trust
And cruel reality you wouldn't want to admit
Twisted and contradicted

In search of love , in search of joy, i've looked around
In brokeness, in loneliness, i've cried alone
until the day i realise what kept me going all the while
my pillar of strength, confidence and faith

MY FAMILY...

MY Her...
My God...

When the music fades, deep inside i know, i must not give up
My Dream, My Destiny, My Desire


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just started this blog?
anyway, drop by here to say great job.
very interesting. enjoy the way u express urself. haha

Anonymous said...

dear....i like the picture of us....so nice...mucks..keep it up..but put stories not all these..eh..peotic stuff...i'm shallow.. :P

Anonymous said...

hmm...it t0uched me...
really...
how c0me wat u wr0te is exactly wat i felt??!!
haha...
anyway, dun gv up when facing trials n tribulati0ns in ur life!
jia y0u!