Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The great awakening


Hey yo!
This is me(of course,taken in 2006,now im completely diff),
exactly a dreamer
I hav friends, no one ever lasted, and none i ever trusted
I hav dreams, not even one is fulfilled
having 365 days of decomposition in my past, living lifelessly in the tales of a fool
Now i begin to realise the purpose of life,
which is not to leave it grey and blank by painting colours to it
I'd spent my 2006 like the prodigal son, squanderinng around, contributing junk to the world
Somehow some sense managed to be inserted into my mind
And i realise that life cannot continue to be like that
It is the the time for the great awakening, a great revival for my fading soul

To stay away from the distraction of deadly sins that haunted me in 06
To trust in nothing but myself ,the judge and the operator of my life
To strive for the best, rescueing myself from the slacking past

To practice my faith more than anything else

To commit myself wholly into wat I am currently commited to

To bring myself back into reality from illusions and dreams

To present to you WHO I REALLY AM

Blazingkidz is having a strike back
Like an eagle !!!!!!


A GREAT WARRIOR WILL CHARGE FULLY WITH IMPETUS FOR THE SAKE OF HIS DREAM, HIS EVERYTHING...

...However, i'l still spare intervals in my life to dream...

No comments: