Monday, April 09, 2007

Magic. why?

Addicted to magic recently
Why people do magic?

Why you do magic?

They are large number of magicians that I know do magic as a form of therapy. Because they feel inferiority, either he’s hideous (which they always think that way), lacking of social skill (too shy to talk with strangers), lower status in his job position (always being shouted by his superiors) or too poor (one who not born with silver spoon). And they use magic as a compensating tool. They feel superiority when they can do things their spectators can’t.
(quoted from forrest's blog)


Magic , is seperated from reality, blinds the truth, lies the eye and fools the fool
After experiencing all the jokes u can find in reality, trust me, you will prefer to let me fool you

I love magic alot, i practice alot, and one day, i will make you appear in my arms, and make the evil gone for good

No comments: