Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Want some Coffee??


What you see from the picture above??
Spilled coffee???
I have this problem of spilling coffee
everyday and everywhere i go i drink cofffee and i spill them occasionally
i got coffee spilled over my clothes, my bed, my Cds, my books and yes i got it spilled on my file yesterday!! a file that contains all my important documents such as certs, receipts , results.. etc
what the helll, and i believe that i smell like coffee now!
Howevery spilling coffee may be an art, i got it spilled on my tutorial pack for tax , and it added some colours of art to it, plus some nice aroma of coffee .

Have you manage to see what is it in the picture above??
it is not only as simple as a cup of spilled coffee
look carefuly
you might eve find the meaning of life in it
I've got a picture of Jesus over my spilled coffee!!!


haha actually not,i just got the picture from somewhere.
coffee, Jesus, coffee, Jesus ...Jesus over the spilled coffee
What message is it trying to send?

1 comment:

Copykate said...

yes i could see it before reading what u've written below! XD