Friday, June 15, 2007

3 Big Events for the Mid-year Ended 30 June 2007 Part1

Festival of Magic ASIA 2007 was held in subang parade from 1th june~ 10th june
There were 3 days magic competition and performances by professional magicians all over asia!
The heat of magic overwhelmed my exam fever, and exams, my CAT finals was totally out of my mind
My cousin got a job there, and because of that i got to know some of the magicians over there

Here is some pictures of the event:

Mr.Tito Cris from phillipines and I

Brian, Chris, Ezat and Edmund
(you guys will be seeing Ezat in action soon in tv)

Simon,Brian, Chris, Xiao Run and Edmund
Xiao Run is from china and is the overall Champion for the Magic competition, her act was included bow and arrow manipulation, chinese mask changing, costume changing, fanning deck, cards manipulation and etc,
EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL. EXTREMELY SMOOTH AND FLAWLESS ACT

The competition and performances was really enjoyable, it is worth 3 whole days staying in subang parade with Mc.D as lunch and dinner!
Met many Malaysian magicians and had a card jamming session together with them as well as performing simple street magics to passerby

Here is a group photo for MMF-ites

another one:

3 days full of the spirit of magic
Many more pictures, but i lazy to upload la.

SAy together with me :


I BELIEVE IN MAGIC !!!

No comments: