Monday, June 18, 2007

Just wanna let you know.

(i know this pic is so not fit for this post, but i just like to put it in)
---when you are gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you---

My confidence has fallen over the years, now is ZERO


I will pick up the pieces left one by one along the road in this coming sememster
I will show all of you what I was and really AM
I have experienced something which i never had the chance to try before my secondary graduation
I have met super nice people, as well as rotten parasites
I have learnt abt the cruelty of the society
I have learnt about the weakness of one's heart and mind

1 and half years in college is kind of a tribulation, but i will make the following years a challenge


This is not refering to anybody, but a motivation for myself.

Yesterday, Jennifer said smth that sounds real true, EMO is the curse for all blogs!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
maybe thats the only way ppl can express their feeings :P
and maybe thats how the birth of a great shakespearean?
who dare to deny that william shakespeare aint emo??'
'oh thou art the beautiful summer''...pui.

IM SO SO BORING AT HOME, I MISS ALL THE TIME I HAD IN CLASS!FRIENDS JOKES HOMEWORKS POLITICS TESTS EXAMS!

No comments: