Friday, June 15, 2007

3 Big Events for the Mid-year Ended 30 June 2007 Part2

Part 2 of the events is a boring one!

CAT final examination ended 12th june 2007!

i took paper 7- some costing n performance management
Paper8- Audit
Paper 9- Tax

of all papers i have the least confident for my audit paper,
few hours before the exam, i already started planning for my future if i were to fail my audit (good planning at early stage is useful to implement future procedures!)
Positively:
1. I can be in the same class again with my good friend , i want!
2. I can have more time to focus on 1 paper only, and maybe, a World Prize??
3. I can have more time for my Magic practice
4. I can have some spare time to get a part time job, extra income??
5. I can learn a very very very good lesson!!

Seriously, there are so many good reasons for me to fail...

Negatively:
I cant attend the CAT graduation ceremony !!
And my dad will kill me!!
hahahahaha!!!

ok,so exam ended peacefully after the clock stroke 6! The exam invigilator actually started the exam few minutes late. We thought that she is going to extend the time, but heck , she SCRUTINISED the hanging clock back to 3pm! We felt that we are younger by 5 minutes! haha

Send some condolences to my hp, my exam invigilator kill it 3 times during the 3 papers...
sob sob sob!!!
[[QUOTE]]
INVIGILATOR: students please switch off your handphones, put your handphone on the floor, remove the batteries, and DIE YOUR HANDPHONE!!

So, there it goes my hp, cruely murdered by the merciless invigilator!!!

Anyway, im going to post some pictures taken on the last day of Joan's audit class

Posing in cards together with my audit lecturer, Joan Ong, and we are her very first and last batch of students

mini group photo of students from g2 and g3


Waiyeing,Marwan,Jessie, Maybelle, Kuan Yun, Mi Yuan, Joan and I, at SOUK restaurant having our farewell dinner!

Sorry if all the cards appearing in every picture sore your eyes
thats the problem having a cardist as your classmate :)

No comments: