Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Christmas 07


I'm dreaming of a white christmas, just like the one I used to know...

Have you had a merry little Xmas 07?

I had a satisfying Christmas, but something is still missing

I had an enjoyable Children's Christmas party in St. Andrew church Muar
Did a show for the party as the theme for the year is magic

I participated in a 3 days Christmas caroling, singing carols of joy, bringing back olden yet golden memories , as well as new experiences


Where all faithful friends departed for some time are gathered together and shared moments of joy.(I told you, MAGIC is the theme for christmas)


I celebrated a unique Christmas in 07, at the peak of a mountain, in the midst of cloud


Passed my christmas eve bringing laughter and joy to people
Awaiting christmas surrounded by snow and ice


Celebrated my Christmas day with kids in party

And spent my christmas night with cards dice and chips

With a special one by my side, blessings from my friends and family, and guardians from God

I dint go to church, but i welcomed Christ with an open heart, for this day is born a savior, my Messiah
I'm happy that all races actually came together and celebrated the birth of Jesus
I'm glad i greeted my beloved ones
I'm happy that I know, You'll be happy too.

And then a brand new year came by
2008
sounds good? sounds bad ?
For you and I to discover
Big plans awaiting me, my future is uncertain, and I'm here to explore
Dream Big and Believe, miracles will be created :)

Like this:!

(Please, Dont try this at home)

No comments: