Sunday, January 20, 2008

Dream?


I dream my painting, and then I paint my dream -Vincent Van Gogh-

I think this blog is mainly on the subject dream
But what is dream?
Scientifically, its a phenomenona series of mental images and emotions occurring during sleep
Dreams are the images, thoughts and feelings experienced while asleep, particularly strongly associated with Rapid eye movement sleep. The contents and purpose of dreams are poorly understood, though they have been a topic of speculation and interest throughout recorded history.

It occurs in humans, most mammals, and some birds. The events of dreams are often impossible or unlikely to occur in physical reality, and are usually outside the control of the dreamer

So, What is dream?
I always wondered. When I am writing this post, am I really awake and back to reality, or am I still in my dream, dreaming myself doing all of these, is it part of my dream? or is it the reality?????????

Dreams, everybody has dream. When someone has no more dream, he will be rubbish.
What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?
There is a chinese saying, men are great because of dream. ( but this dream referring to another dream)
Dreams are so abstract, people often dream big, but never action
Some people took up the challenge, but shattered all way down
Some people refuse to accept it, and waiting for a day to be back to real

Dreams are annoying. When you think you are almost there, something strikes you back to reality
Only in dreams everything are so beautiful, and in reality everything seems opposite.
I used to have dream. But i stopped. And now i began to pick the pieces of it, and work towards it.
I always wonder, will i wake up, or continue indulge in my fantasy.


The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore.
Vincent Van Gogh

I'l come back later, i go continue dreaming. good night

No comments: