Monday, September 08, 2008

Escape

Done my risk assessment through past experience
There are 2 outcomes, you will be barred from exam if you:
1. Skip the test
2. Score below 40
(Original contract)

Since I
1.wasn't fully prepared,
2.cherish time( time is money),
3.don't want to be demoralized,
4.LAZY
I took the path not taken, SKIP IT.

End result:
1. Students who scored below 20, Barred, or invited to voluntarily quit
2. Those who skipped, No barring yet(MUAHAHA, HUMBLE HUMBLE HUMBLE).
Condition: pass progress test2 or out we go.
(in substance)

I'm happy that i took the risk. Die also die later la die so early for what? still got 1 month maybe to test2? Lol

OK ABOVE WAS TRUE 2 DAYS AGO, BUT RUBBISH NOW
Almost got barred, given 2 choices, defer, or withdraw from college.
Is not high likely to be barred, but confirm.
Luckily it saved me. At least it does help sometimes.

But I made a promise to her, her and myself.
Now dead or alive also must fall in love with my at least 5kg notes, must fall in love with her.
I just hate carrying my bulky notes around, make me look nerdy.
I missed the old me, a pen, a piece of paper, and me. Where I can happily nap in class, picnic in class and still pass
I had a sudden crush. OMGosh I'm crumpled.
Being ambitious once more.
If I got the strength


LalALALALALalalalaLAlaLaLalAlALaLaLALALALalalal@

No comments: