Monday, September 15, 2008

Mooncake festival


I don't understand what is the theme here, moon or mooncake?]

Anyway, celebrated the festival in my room whole day . zzz
When come to kl, no life, no more childhood experience
Why we sacrifice our culture to compromise the advance in technology?

Miss the time when I carry lanterns, hanging around trees in the big garden in my old residence
Miss the time I actually burnt the lanterns
Miss the time where I played with candlelights around the compound, then scratching the wax off
Miss the time where i celebrate mooncake festival with my family back in Muar.
Miss the time We can enjoy the big round full moon without any pollutants filtering our view.
Miss the time where we talked about stories regarding how Chang-e and Hou-Yu's romance in the moon

I want to celebrate this festival back in Muar next year!~ Back in my old house where the beautiful compound is so suitably to be lit up with candlelights and lanterns.
And the whole garden will be lit by moonlights and lanterns
And we will gasp in wonder about its beauty



月有阴晴阳缺; 人有悲欢离合;
但愿人长久; 千里共婵娟。
Moon has different phases;
Human has sorrow, joy, departure, unity
May we live healthy and happily;
Enjoy the full moonlight thousand miles away.

No comments: